Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Map your world week -Stockholm

Map your world week -Stockholm

Hilton Stockholm Slussen

Guldgränd 8, 104 65 Stockholm, Sweden

March 14, 2017 @ 13:00

What we plan to do 1. Geo Walk — Discover a new part of town with your fellow Local Guides while taking pictures, updating business listings and writing reviews as you go. 2.Photo Walk — Pick a scenic area of town and invite Local Guides to join you for a walk, taking photos along the way (and of course uploading them to Google Maps). 3. Thank you - FIKA

RSVP here

8 comments
Level 7

Re: Map your world week -Stockholm

Hej,

Fantastiskt bra initativ..

Men varför hålls detta event på tisdag kl 14, mitt på dagen?
Hade det inte varit en fantastisk idé at hålla detta på en helg, då många fler är lediga?

Level 8

Hej BerntM

Tack för meddelande.

I can discuss your proposal with others.

Best Regards

Level 8

@AsifK wrote:

Hej BerntM

Tack för meddelande.

Best Regards

Hi

We have tried to make changes in date. But it was not possiable as google has locked the date and time. Perhaps we can host another event soon. 

Best regards

@AsifK wrote:

Hej BerntM

Tack för meddelande.

Best Regards

Level 8

Dear all

See you today 14 March at 13.00 hrs at Hilton Stockholm. 

Have a a happy day 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @AsifK - How did your meet-up go?

Level 8

Dear Jessica,

Greetings,

Thank you for your message. Stockholm World Map meet up was excellent event in all the 3 phases 1) planning 2) hosting and 3) sharing. The Local guides had a wounderful time in photo walk of Stockholm, we had young and old local guides and especially this time we have more women participation in the event and they were keen to learn more about local guide program.  Perhaps number were limited as we got some request to host the event on weekend but we were unable to change the dates. Review and feed back was good as per our conversation with local guides on coffee in old town of Stockholm. We have also shared Feedback to google and photos of the event. Feel free to meet us when you are in Stockholm, Sweden. We would love to host you. 

Former Google Contributor

I'm glad it went well! I just looked through your photos, looks like a fun time 🙂

Level 8

Jessica,

Thank you for your kind words.

Sincerely