Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Manchester LG: May Meetup

Manchester LG: May Meetup

Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza - Peter Street

Petersfield House, Peter St, Manchester M2 5QJ, UK

May 23, 2018 @ 19:00 (BST)

You all know the notoriously-difficult-to-find-a-sitting Rudy's Neapolitan Pizza on Cotton street, right?! Well it's super famous for their pizzas and they have just recently opened a bigger branch on Peter Street next to Albert Hall and opposite the Great Northern!! Well, we are organizing this meet up to give the new place a go; do the pizzas live up to the hype?!? Join us for a fun evening, catch up with fellow Local Guides and let's explore this great city of ours!! I'm planning to be at Brewdog (just next door) from about 6.30pm onwards for some early pre dinner drinks!! Note: they still don't do bookings but we've got backup plans!!

RSVP here

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Petersfield House, Peter St, Manchester M2 5QJ, UK
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Manchester LG: May Meetup

Hey all, We're now at Rudy's.. just by the door!! So any stragglers, come and say Hi! 😎

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Level 10

Another great meet up. Pleased to forcibly introduce everyone to the gas lamp!The gas lampThe gas lamp

Manchester local guidesManchester local guides

Free trade hall half mastFree trade hall half mast

Connect Moderator

Gaslamp was great! Glad to finally have a reason to try it out! And pale ale ain't too bad.. still easier to drink than beer. 😅

Level 9

@AdrianLunsong it was such good fun that night!

We really should get you drinking a wider selection... Maybe we should go somewhere where you can get a big tasting experience.... 

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 6

Hello! You sound like you may be the person to ask! I've only just found this community after contributing as a guide for ages! I'd love to come to a meet up at some point. What's the best way for me to find out what's coming up in Manchester, please?!