Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Manchester LG: Feb Event!

Manchester LG: Feb Event!

Museum of Science and Industry

Liverpool Rd, Manchester M3 4FP, UK

February 19, 2017 @ 14:00

Manchester Local Guides is hosting a fun photo walk in the Castlefield area. If you're familiar with the location, it's an excellent place to get dramatic/moody shots in a place full of history and only just a stone's throw away from the city centre. We're meeting at the excellent Museum of Science and Industry (near the main entrance so if weather is poor we will be just on the inside) and will be following a route crisscrossing past remnants of a Roman fort, along canals and if time permits, over to River Irvell.

RSVP here

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
6 comments
Level 7

Re: Manchester LG: Feb Event!

Hi Adrian, 

Thanks for setting up this event. I'll look forward to see you guys. This is going to be my first LG meetup so I'm excited 🙂

Please let me know your contact details so that we can communicate with each other. 

Thank you

Kind Regards

Fakhar

Level 7

Anyone coming?

@Muhammad FakharA wrote:

Hi Adrian, 

Thanks for setting up this event. I'll look forward to see you guys. This is going to be my first LG meetup so I'm excited 🙂

Please let me know your contact details so that we can communicate with each other. 

Thank you

Kind Regards

Fakhar

Connect Moderator

Hi Muhammad, Sorry I missed your post! It's still happening for sure and just currently waiting for folks to turn up. Massive apologies for the late reply and if this is too late for you now. Adrian

Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
Level 7

No problem. Let me know, if you still up for it. I'm in Eccles now but if more people are coming then i can drive to your location in20 minutes. Here is my number: 07494 215546

Connect Moderator

There's 4 of us now so if you would like to, do join in. We'll be in the area. Will send you a text message as well.

Level 7

It was a great time with you guys. I really enjoyed it. I'm also hosting a meetup here in Bradford next month at Bradford Industrial Museum and you guys are welcome to join me 🙂