cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Malaysia Eid Gathering

Malaysia Eid Gathering

MTR

69, Jalan Thambipillay, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

June 23, 2018 @ 18:30 (+08)

Malaysia Local Guides are meeting up for dinner to celebrate Eid, socialize with each other, as well as to celebrate the announcement for Local Guides Connect Live 18. We have selected the newly opened MTR 1924, a very famous vegetarian Indian restaurant that just opened in Malaysia. Meet up Details Date: 23 June 2018 (Saturday) Time: 6.30pm Location: MTR Brickfields Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/6L62U49M3tu More information about MTR: https://www.star2.com/food/2018/06/12/indias-famous-mtr-1924-restaurant-is-now-in-malaysia/ Notes 1. Expenses are self-paid, no sponsorship. This is not an expensive restaurant. 2. All Local Guides are invited, please register in the link 3. Please arrive on time. 4. The host will post announcements here for updates. Please check updates.

RSVP here

69, Jalan Thambipillay, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Malaysia Eid Gathering

Level 8

Thank you so much  @StephenAbraham for your kind help. I invite you guys once again.

@Hasee @AkmalB @PavelSarwar @WongCheeWeng @NabeelKhan @Shirni

Please try to Join this meetup.

Thank you.

Level 9

Level 10

Hi @Saidulkarim

Thanks for arranging the local guides meet up,see you guys there,

I am in ,😁😁

Level 8

Thanks @AkmalB and great to hear that you will join this meetup , we have a lot of discuss about LGCL 2018.See you soon.

Level 10

Sorry I have English class 

Cweng
Level 10

Sorry I have English class

Cweng
Level 8

All the best for your Meetup @Saidulkarim...

Enjoy the time

Former Google Contributor

Woah! That will be a great Meet-Up for sure. I hope you have a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to a recap of the gathering! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!