Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MIXO PHOTO IN PARIS

MIXO PHOTO IN PARIS

Terrass'' Hotel

12-14 Rue Joseph de Maistre, 75018 Paris, France

December 14, 2017 @ 20:01 (CET)

Hello Guys, you want to go to the best Parisian rooftop? Come and try the best crafts french cocktails ever! You will take pictures and love your evening at the Terrass Hôtel 75018 Paris! I ll catch you there!

RSVP here

27 comments
Level 10

Re: MIXO PHOTO IN PARIS

Dear @Leguillaume, hope all's well. MIXO PHOTO IN PARIS is same weekend as World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Would you like to join in for Paris Local Guides? You're welcome and invited. Many cities on the map. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Hello Osaka, thanks for your message 😊yes it would be great !how do i do ? 

Level 10

Dear @Leguillaume, hope all's well. Yes, that's great news. Just introduce yourself to @BudionoS, host for us all for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. Ask Budiono is there anything special to do for World Wide Food Crawl? The theme is Must try food, so maybe feature something all foodies must try in Paris. We can add you to the map and help you spread the word on Connect. Thanks for joining in, guilllaumelevilly. Please let us know, what can we do to help you? Kind regards from Osaka78

@Leguillaume wrote:

Hello Osaka, thanks for your message 😊yes it would be great !how do i do ? 

Level 10

Dear @Stephoun @Risme @Yosifov @Kellerdamian @YannMarchand @Leprincehya10 @lenyludovic @Small_JLA @BoyScout @FF34, hope all's well. MIXO PHOTO IN PARIS is joining in for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. You're invited and all France Local Guides welcome. It's going to be fun. RSVP here Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @J-F-B @velogitevalence @SirTiberias @geoosm @Jean-Charles @Jevon @Vvincent @GéraldM @Oleksandr @youmir, hope all's well. MIXO PHOTO IN PARIS is hosted for France Local Guides together with World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City. All welcome. You're invited to join in the fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 9

Dear @Osaka78forTRUMP thank you for taging me,  I am a new in Paris for MBA School and will be happy to come.

thanks  @Leguillaume for organizing the event!

Regards

Level 10

Merci @Osaka78forTRUMP pour cette opportunité de pouvoir nous rencontrer entre guides locaux malheureusement cela fait beaucoup trop juste pour m'organiser et venir.

C'est dommage 😉

Je te dis à bientôt au prochain meet-up

Vincent

Level 8

Thank you for inviting me, but I live far from Paris ... 

Level 10

Yes, you're a champion, @Oleksandr. Looking forward to hearing your Paris stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

@Oleksandr wrote:

Dear @Osaka78forTRUMP thank you for taging me,  I am a new in Paris for MBA School and will be happy to come.

thanks  @Leguillaume for organizing the event!

Regards