AaronT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Re: Louisville, KY and Southern Indiana Guides

ZakariyyaA It wouild depend on what kind of places you are looking for. Here are a few that I like

Boombozz (pizza) a number of locations one of which is near Shelbyville rd and Frankfort
Artisan Pizza Near Shelbyville rd and Frankfort
I dont know if Jet pizza is local but I sure love their pizza
Northend Cafe  A number of locations One is on Frankfort near the Printing house of the blind
Kashmir Indian Restaurant On Bardstown rd is good
Havana Rumba is pretty good Cuban
Barcode 1758 for ramen or sushi
Cafe Lou Lou is not bad
Game  -Want a different kind of burger? 

@ZakariyyaA wrote:

I moved here recently from Florida. Some things are the same but other things are completely different. I'm still trying to get used to it even though I've been here a couple months. Anyone know the best local owned restaurants near Shelbyville area or anywhere in Louisville really (downtown too).

Level 10

@AaronT wrote:

Anybody out there in the Louisville, KY area? I have lived in and around Louisville most of my life but haven't really seen any of the sites and would enjoy finding some new places to adventure to. 

Any fun places nearby?

I would love to meet and learn more from you and the Louisville Guides program. 

Level 10

I do a photo walk every First Friday Downtown and hit all the galleries. You are welcome to join me any time! Maybe we can make it a group thing?

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
Level 3

That sounds ​like a lot of fun. I'm down.

@Designwebjae wrote:

I do a photo walk every First Friday Downtown and hit all the galleries. You are welcome to join me any time! Maybe we can make it a group thing?

Level 6

What time? I'm down for a group thing

Level 10

I shoot all day downtown but most people hit the hop around 6 or so? What time do you think would be good for everyone?

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
Level 10

I was thinking around 6 maybe? That is when most of the galleries open up.

Level 6

Around 6pm sounds good to me. Where do you usually start? 

Level 10

In Nulu at Zephyr Gallery

@TONIB wrote:

Around 6pm sounds good to me. Where do you usually start? 

Level 10

I made a public event. Feel free to share around. https://plus.google.com/events/ca16jfr8o8b72hrsnuj1jui2iek

@AdamD wrote:

That sounds ​like a lot of fun. I'm down.

@Designwebjae wrote: