AlbeiroFlorez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Looking for hosting advise!

Hey everyone! I am new to the whole Local Guides Concept. I started because I want to bring light to my community. I live in Hope Mills NC, in Cumberland County. Next to us is the City of Fayetteville, and Fort Bragg. It is because of Ft. Bragg that we are known, but we are so much more than the biggest US Army post in the East Coast and I want the world to know. 

I am in the process to setting up a meet-up for local guides to come together and travel through our favorite places and just boost our local businesses by sharing on our mediums. 

What have you done or be part of that could help me help my beautiful community?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Respectfully,

Albeiro (Al) Florez.

Fayetteville, NC, USA
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Looking for hosting advise!

@AlbeiroFlorez wrote:

Hey everyone! I am new to the whole Local Guides Concept. I started because I want to bring light to my community. I live in Hope Mills NC, in Cumberland County. Next to us is the City of Fayetteville, and Fort Bragg. It is because of Ft. Bragg that we are known, but we are so much more than the biggest US Army post in the East Coast and I want the world to know. 

I am in the process to setting up a meet-up for local guides to come together and travel through our favorite places and just boost our local businesses by sharing on our mediums. 

What have you done or be part of that could help me help my beautiful community?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Respectfully,

Albeiro (Al) Florez.

Hi Albeiro

Please check the following.

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up

What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?

Lot of help & Tips

If you still need help let me know. Please read the community posts in Lets Meet-Up where you can learn what others have done.

Cheers