MissC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Looking for Local Guides in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania

Hi my name is Miss Cale and I am new to Local Guides, I joined over a month ago but just figured out how to become more active.

I enjoy taking photos of myself having fun as well as activities that may be rare to find in a generic google search. I also enjoy writing reviews on local businesses/agencies to ensure our travelers have a great experience and avoid any frustrations. I am a local girl born and raised in New Castle Delaware; home of the former Vice President of the United States "Joe Biden". He served alongside President "Barack Obama". Delaware is a small wonder with so many hidden treasures. If you go too fast, you will miss out on all the treasures it has to offer.

Professionally, I provide administrative support at a local non profit; During my personal time, I enjoy going to trendy new outfits, dining out and spending time with family. What is unique is that I enjoy all of this on a budget. I am looking for local guides in my area to possibly host an event and/or do an activity.

Please go to my profile to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Google+. 

New Castle Avenue, New Castle, DE, United States
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Looking for Local Guides in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania

Welcome Miss C. Glad you're enjoying and getting into Google Guide activities. I am kind of hooked myself.  Maryland here. Nice to meet you and hear your story. 

Level 3

Re: Looking for Local Guides in Delaware, Maryland and Pennsylvania

Hello MissC - Maryland here as well! I too am looking for a local guide here.