SEA1's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 5

Local guides meet up

Google should pick a place where we can all meet and pay our plane or bus tickets. And put us in a really nice Hotel. Party Time!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Houston, TX, United States
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Local guides meet up

@SEA1 wrote:

Google should pick a place where we can all meet and pay our plane or bus tickets. And put us in a really nice Hotel. Party Time!!!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Hi @SEA1 this is called #lgsummi17 ! Please, have a look to this page for more informations: https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

Level 5

Yes i saw that right after i posted my note. I dont think i will have time for anything like that. Im on a mission to  become a millionaire and set my son up in his own auto repair shop before i leave this world.

Level 10

@SEA1 wrote:

Yes i saw that right after i posted my note. I dont think i will have time for anything like that. Im on a mission to  become a millionaire and set my son up in his own auto repair shop before i leave this world.

Wow! May I have a role in your mission? πŸ™‚

Level 5

I going to start s one man woodworking business so i dont need any help or employees. But i have a 33 yr old son that is going to school to learn to be an auto mechanic and he wants his own shop. Im sure he will need 1 or 2 employees. But i have to warn you my son is just like me as far as work goes. We dont play around during working hours. We work very hard and we put in as many hours as it takes to get the job done right the first time.