Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local guides in Lagos

Want to Connect with local guides in Lagos 

Lagos, Nigeria
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Local guides in Lagos

@Lollipopps Hello and Welcome to Local Guides Connect am so happy to see you here. Well am a Local Guide from Lagos also but currently not in Lagos, so I would be tagging the Lagos Local Guides on this post so you can easily connect with them: @SanyaOdare and @Mayford are the Community Owner/Moderators so you can communicate with them, I hope this helps you :). Since you are also new here, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our June 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Best Regards and Happy Guiding 🙂

Level 10

Great to have you here on Connect @Lollipopps! I'm sure other Lagos Local Guides like @iykmba, @EmekaUlor, @pwanaduku, @Sayo@esietukeme, @ErnestI, @UzomaJ, @ChiomaJ, @OluwaseunA and many more would be glad to meet you as well.

Lagos Local Guides PosterLagos Local Guides Poster Please feel free to acquaint yourself with some thrilling moments we've had together during previously held meet-ups like Lagos Food Crawl, Lagos With Nature, etc.

Lagos Food Crawl Meet-upLagos Food Crawl Meet-up

Lagos Local GuidesLagos Local Guides

2017 Word Environment Day at Lufasi Nature Park - Lagos.2017 Word Environment Day at Lufasi Nature Park - Lagos.

Lagos Arts & Culture Crawl is another meet-up you can't afford to miss and which presents to you an opportunity to physically meet all or some of the aforementioned LGs.

Level 10

Thanks a million @HelloSamsonR for the mention! You have given @Lollipopps enough info to make her enjoy her stay here on Connect.

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@Lollipopps Hello and Welcome to Local Guides Connect am so happy to see you here. Well am a Local Guide from Lagos also but currently not in Lagos, so I would be tagging the Lagos Local Guides on this post so you can easily connect with them: @SanyaOdare and @Mayford are the Community Owner/Moderators so you can communicate with them, I hope this helps you :). Since you are also new here, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? For example, this section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
- Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
- Share a story with your photo(s) - tell your fellow Local Guides something about the location's history, why you like it,  a few details on what is in the pictures, etc. 
- Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
- Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 

This area has helpful information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. Don't forget to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides on our June 2017 introduction thread, too, if still you haven't done it yet, and feel free to ask if you need any help or tips. 

Best Regards and Happy Guiding 🙂

Level 10

You are welcome @SanyaOdare 🙂

Level 10

@Lollipopps@You are welcome to the family. We are thrilled to have you. @SanyaOdare has done the needful. Pls do join us on google+ too to acquaint yourself with all our activities. We have a meeting coming up next weekend. I believe this will be a nice opportunity for you to meet other local guides in person. Find the link below.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/lagos-arts-culture-crawl

Level 9

@Lollipopps. LG meetup is a great way to met many LGs. This site is another way of 'meeting' LGs in Nigeria and other countries

I hope to attend next one in Lagos

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR and @SanyaOdare great introductions for @Lollipopps. I couldn't have done a better job. Local Guides Connect is a great way to catch up with local guides from all over Nigeria and a source for keeping tabs on activities hosted/organised by local guides. Keep tabs on upcoming calendar activities to get involved. Looking forward to meeting with you at the Lagos Arts & Culture Crawl, details here --> https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/lagos-arts-culture-crawl

Level 8

@SolomonI we are looking forward to meeting with you soonest.

Level 9

@Sayo. Yes. Soonest