Dr_Shah_Imran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guides of Hajigonj, Chandpur Summit

Hello Everyone.

I am Shah Imran Sheikh. 22 Years old. Studying dentistry in Dhaka Dental College, final year. I contribute to the google map about different places of Bangladesh. My local guide level is 3. I am a local guide of Dhaka city. But my domestic village is hajigonj, chandpur. So, I have come here in my city on vacation. So, I want to meet with you other guys who are contributing here in google. Let's meet up with each other. Let's be together.

Shah Imran Sheikh

For Any Query,

Please Contact:

<PHONE NUMBERS REMOVED>

Hajigonj Boro Masjid Graveyard, Haziganj, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides of Hajigonj, Chandpur Summit

Hello @Dr_Shah_Imran. I have edited your post to remove the phone numbers you shared as this is a public forum and we want to ensure your privacy. 

There are many active Bangladesh Local Guides here on Connect. Simply search the community for mentions of the city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up. You can also check out the meet-ups happening in your area.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hello @Dr_Shah_Imran. I have edited your post to remove the phone numbers you shared as this is a public forum and we want to ensure your privacy. 

There are many active Bangladesh Local Guides here on Connect. Simply search the community for mentions of the city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up. You can also check out the meet-ups happening in your area.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

hello @Dr_Shah_Imran welcome to Local guide connect.

Please​Join Bangladesh local guides Google plus community there are many local Guides around the Bangladesh.  

https://plus.google.com/communities/110924945264348075388

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.