Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local Guides meet- up First Friday

Local Guides meet-up First Friday

Zephyr Gallery

610 E Market St, Louisville, KY 40202, USA

May 05, 2017 @ 18:00 (EDT)

First meet-up for local guides in Louisville, Kentucky! Lets meet up for the First Friday Hop in Nulu and walk the galleries together. I like to start at Zephyr gallery at 6pm and then work my way through the galleries. I will have a few friends with me but the more the merrier. Looking forward to meeting some other Local Guides in Louisville. #localguides

RSVP here

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
7 comments
Level 5

Re: Local Guides meet- up First Friday

Would anyone be interested in starting a walk in a different area if the previous walk started at Zephyr? 🙂

Level 10

No one showed up to the last one. It was just me so it wouldn't be much over lap but we can start anywhere you like. I'm wide open to suggestions. The TARC is free so we could even go down to South 4th street or Main street.

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
Level 5

Well, you can count me in for tomorrow's walk around. 🙂

There are definitely a couple of spots I want to check out. 
Can we stop by Royals? I've been dying to go for the longest time. 

Also, thank you Derby for free TARC rides!

Level 10

Royals is great. We can def do that. 

Level 5

Anyone already here? 

Level 10

Sorry I missed you yesterday. I got off work early and was there early for a little but got sick and had to leave quickly. Did you catch up with anyone else? There were supposed to be a few people going. 

@JamesK wrote:

Anyone already here? 

Level 5

I was hanging around for 30 minutes, but no dice. 😕

Is there a faster way of communicating?

Could only think of this thread but it doesn't seem to be the best way of notifying people.