cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4
Level 4

Local Guides in Lilburn-Tucker area?

Hello,

Any other local guide in Tucker-Lilburn area out side of Atlanta perimeter? Let's meet up.

Starbucks, 4294 Lawrenceville Hwy, Tucker, GA 30084, United States
15 comments
Level 7

Re: Local Guides in Lilburn-Tucker area?

I'm a bit further north of you in the Lawrenceville area, but I'm not aware of too many other active local Guides near either one of us.

Which is kind of a shame, but it does provide plenty of opportunities to create content in a vast, untouched wasteland. 🙂

Level 7

Lawrenceville Local Guide checking in here :D. I was not aware of any other Local Guides here at all. Nice to meet you guys!!! AlexandarW, all of this un-edited, un-reviewed, un-created content really made it easy to hit level 4. If I keep finding errors and missing information at this pace level 5 is only a few months off. lol  

And this is my first post! 

Level 7

Think of it as prepping you to work in the deep wilderness with no support.

Level 7

It's not quite that bad. But I am seeing quite a bit more assistance with edits popping up and LG coming to light. 

I have a feeling in a few more years, this area will be much better. 

Level 3

Super late but super excited I finally found this discussion! I am new to contributing in forums and look forward to discovering more ways to contribute and be involved. Hopefully a meeting in the lawrenceville area will be held this year 🙂

Level 5

Hi Alexander, Im in the Lawrenceville too and I am going to start my first meetup the first week of May. Are you interested i joining? Thanks

Level 5

Hi Grant, Im in the Lawrenceville too and I am going to start my first meetup the first week of May. Are you interested in joining? Thanks

Level 7

I would be more than happy to attend a meet-up and talk all about Atlanta. If you want you can post on the official G+ page for Atlanta here

There are quite a few on here that I am aware of that would like to do a meet-up.

Thanks,

-Grant Marshall

Level 5

@EkA Hello