GeorgeSmirnov's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guides in Kilkis, Greece

So anyone happens to be a local guide in Kilkis or at least near it?

Kilkis, Greece
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Local Guides in Kilkis, Greece

Hi @GeorgeSmirnov
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Please read this post to know how to find a community in your area  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Tip-How-do-I-search-the-Connect-Community/m-p/328268...
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @GeorgeSmirnov and welcome to Connect!

I believe there are fellow Local Guides from Greece here in Connect. I suggest searching the community for mentions of "Kilkis" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with Local Guides in your area.

One last thing, I moved your post to the General Discussion board as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Hi @KlaudiyaG

I searched but unfortunately haven't found anyone yet. in my city but I found one local guide in the neighbouring city! 🙂

Thanks for the advice!

Level 5

Hey @Venance thanks for the advice that you gave me. I'll be sure to introduce myself to the community

See ya!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @GeorgeSmirnov,

You are more than welcome! I'm glad I was able to help and I'm very happy to hear that you have found a Local Guide near you. 🙂

If you ever have any questions or issues, please feel free to reached out.

See you soon.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!