NahidHossain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Local Guides from Rajshahi - Please shout out here

There are so many local guides from Rajshahi yet there are so many spam reviews photos and poor contribution on tourist spots.

I think a community meetup could bring things better together and we can meetup our fellow local guides and new comers. If you are from Rajshahi or currently living around Rajshahi City then comment on this threat with your meetup place idea.

Rajshahi, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guides from Rajshahi - Please shout out here

Thanks brother  Nahid, we are many people in Rajshahi who have made quite a good contribution to the Map Maker. It's very important for us to get together. I have already told  to cooperate with everyone about this need of understanding a brother. But he could not move forward later. I am Rajshahi, but I stay in Dhaka for a long time. If you take the lizard to unite everyone in Rajshahi, I will be with you in cooperation.

C.Rahman
Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides from Rajshahi - Please shout out here

Hi @NahidHossain,

One of the easiest ways to find Local Guides from your area is to search the community. You'll find posts that have the name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up.

You can organise a meet-up yourself on our website. Once your meet-up is approved, it will automatically appear as a post in the Meet-ups topic section for Local Guides to participate. To learn more, check this How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up article.

I'm sure that your meet-up will be really appreciated, just like @ChowdhuryRahman said. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!