AdarshUmangRaj's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides from New-Delhi,India

Local guides from new-delhi please mention your locality and we will plan a meet-up very soon.

New Delhi, Delhi, India
17 comments
Level 10

Re: Local Guides from New-Delhi,India

Hey I am willing to travel anywhere within Delhi for a meet. 

Looking and hoping to meet more Delhi local guides who are willing to take up tasks together. Should be good. 

Level 6

Hello Adarsh

My name is Sonu Sharma.

I am From Mathura.

Your idea is very good and i appreciate you for this summit.

In future if you organise this summit i will definitely come and join you.

Thanx again

@adarsh umangr wrote:

Local guides from new-delhi please mention your locality and we will plan a meet-up very soon.

Level 10

Nice to hear from you Sonu, 

Lets share this link with our fellows and hope more and more people join in for this summit.

Good luck.

Level 8

Thank you for the immediate response guys.M glad to hear it from you guys,we will meet somewhere around 14th of this month.

M not finalizing the date for your convenience,just let me know if 14th is okay with everyone?

You can also recommend some places and we'll plan a few activities along with our contribution towards Google Maps and help it get better for the world out there.

Level 7

Let's plan a meetup. Here is FB Page for Delhi NCR Local Guides. https://www.facebook.com/Delhi-NCR-Local-Guides-1053240618101424/

Level 6

Hi I am Sujit Kumar from Mehrauli
Level 3

Hi All,

I am from New Delhi, joined local guide two days back. When you guyz are planning to meet, where and what is the agenda of meeting? What kind of activities? How many people are joining? 

Thanks

Neha

Level 5

Hey All,

I am Sid from Delhi. Nice to e-meet you all. Would love to join you guyz for a meet-up. How about a photo-walk or food walk in the streets of old Delhi?

Cheers,

Sid

Level 7

I wil travel to India, exactly to Delhi on January 2017. I like meet with lical guide here.

By other hand. ¿How is the weather this month, January ? Thanks for information

@adarsh umangr wrote: