NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local Guides always ask for meet ups but when one is organized no one responds , why?

@JigarV has taken a great initiative of organizing a meet up in Hyderabad and no one is responding , then why do the local guides in Hyderabad always ask for meet ups. 

guys please respond, if some one is seriously intrested please register over the link below .

Re: Is there any host meet up in Hyderabad i am looking forward to meet you guys

Hi there,

We have planned a meet up on 26th Mar. Please enroll here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/bhongir-fort-hyderabad and mark your attendance. Would love to see you there.

Cheers,

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments
Level 7

Re: Local Guides always ask for meet ups but when one is organized no one responds , why?

Hi @NarenChandra,

That's really great initiative taken by @JigarV and i accept with your point too . Many of us will ask how to host a meetup or is there any meetup going. If they are interested or neither at-least they would have commented or suggested a better place for upcoming meetup (if in case they are not turning up).

But Bhonigiri is bit far from Hyderabad which takes around 1.30 hours to travel for one way. I suggest in future if we can plan any meetups here in Hyderabad (common place for the all members) that will be helpful for more people to RSVP'ed.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Level 10

Re: Local Guides always ask for meet ups but when one is organized no one responds , why?

@kapalawais i too have a issue with travelling to bongir, is the number is conformed then surely jigar is going to chage the meetup place. 

suggest any place if possible before friday.

Level 9

Hey @NarenChandra @kapalawais, I have planned a meet up on April 16th,

Chacha Nehru Park

Masab Tank Main Road, Owaisi Pura, Masab Tank, Mahatma Gandhi Colony, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028, India

April 16, 2017 @ 17:00

Cha cha Nehru park is a 13 acre green, lush and recently renovated park originally opened in 1988. It serves as the focal point for morning walkers and functions as a children’s playground with slides, swings and see-saws. The Park has long lawns and ample space for walkers. We can clearly mark and update the pond, yoga area, canteen, children's play area and the plants nursery which is very much required for this well visited and utilised park. We will meet at 5pm at the entrance of the park and navigate through the above stated pathways clockwise. Note: there is a five rupees entrance fees. Please come in walking shoes and comfortable clothes to enjoy our time by doing what we do best, take pictures, update information etc. There is free WiFi available for ACT broadband users, needless to say please have your batteries charged for this fun activity. Please see beliw link of the park Chacha Nehru Park Masab Tank Main Road, Owaisi Pura, Masab Tank, Mahatma Gandhi Colony, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028 040 2339 5295https://goo.gl/maps/Tg3dK569CyN2

RSVP here

Let us all meet up here!

Level 9

Hey @NarenChandra , I have planned a meet up on April 16th,

Chacha Nehru Park

Masab Tank Main Road, Owaisi Pura, Masab Tank, Mahatma Gandhi Colony, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028, India

April 16, 2017 @ 17:00

Cha cha Nehru park is a 13 acre green, lush and recently renovated park originally opened in 1988. It serves as the focal point for morning walkers and functions as a children’s playground with slides, swings and see-saws. The Park has long lawns and ample space for walkers. We can clearly mark and update the pond, yoga area, canteen, children's play area and the plants nursery which is very much required for this well visited and utilised park. We will meet at 5pm at the entrance of the park and navigate through the above stated pathways clockwise. Note: there is a five rupees entrance fees. Please come in walking shoes and comfortable clothes to enjoy our time by doing what we do best, take pictures, update information etc. There is free WiFi available for ACT broadband users, needless to say please have your batteries charged for this fun activity. Please see beliw link of the park Chacha Nehru Park Masab Tank Main Road, Owaisi Pura, Masab Tank, Mahatma Gandhi Colony, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Telangana 500028 040 2339 5295https://goo.gl/maps/Tg3dK569CyN2

RSVP here

Let us all meet up here!

Level 10