IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Local Guides Meet-ups I hosted in Sri Lanka in 2016

Wow factors of 2016! Collection of all the meetups hosted by myself with the impressive support of fellow local guides at one look. Especially the moments spent with Maharagama local guides, Anuradhapura local guides and Sri Lanka local guides in collaboration with us Batticaloa local guides were precious. Nothing but our team effort made each moment a success.

1.jpg2.jpg

Thank you all and looking forward to do more wonders throughout 2017.

Being a local guide turns you into a storytellerBeing a local guide turns you into a storyteller

Sri Lanka
12 comments
Googler

Re: An overlook of Local Guides Meetups 2016!

Hi @IlankovanT. Do you mind adding a high-resolution image to your post so we can consider featuring it elsewhere on Connect? It's awesome to see these highlights of your meet-ups in Sri Lanka!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Googler

Re: Local Guides Meet-ups I hosted in Sri Lanka in 2016

Hi @IlankovanT! Thanks for adding photos to your post. We're happy to feature it on the Connect homepage to highlight the fun meet-ups the Sri Lanka community have attended in the past year. Thanks for sharing with us! 🙂

PS: It's also nice to see that your backpack from the Local Guides Summit is getting good mileage! #LGSummit16

Screen Shot 2017-01-26 at 12.47.02 PM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

That's awesome, thank you @TraciC this is so inspiring!

Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT Congratulation For your featured post..

Its look very Cool....

Level 6

nice ilango valthukkal

Level 10

Congrats @IlankovanT and all of Sri Lanka local guides member. 

Level 10

Level 9

Congratulations @IlankovanT Keep it up. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

Wow @IlankovanT !!

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan