LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Meet-Up Day

We did our first meetup in Kansas City, as we are still building our group..

We did have one person join, me for lunch at Burgerfi .. Again, we are still a #NEW Group 🙂

Here are a few photos, however we did not get a Group Shot ..We do plan on all getting to gether again In August to Play Bocce Ball down at Pinstripes here in Kansas City 🙂

Here are a few photos @ https://goo.gl/photos/wux4d3tk4DtCJ8xL6  and a video recap with photos of the morning as well @ https://goo.gl/0k8oox

before the Meetup, I did my normal weekend Photo Walk and took photos of maybe 40+ Companies 🙂

and here are a few photos of the place we are planning to get together at Next @ https://plus.google.com/+WilliamRockseo/posts/gUMrZJgA6LA

burgerfi-meetup-2016.jpg

William Rock - Kansas City, USA / Google Platinum Top Contributor + TC Mentor
Level 5

I happened to be in Barcelona for a trip with my wife and we could join the Barcelona Local Guides meet-up day event. Had a blast at the event as it was our first time in Barcelona and we were given a tour of the old part of the city and finished the event around 11pm after having dinner at a recommended Catalunyan restaurant!

Unfortunately we couldn't organize an event on my local community (San José, Costa Rica) as we had too few members at the moment.

Here's the Google Photos album from our fellow Barcelona Local Guides friends!

Level 10

Bangladesh Local Guides Meet-Up Day  

Google local guides day-1-1-1-1.jpg

Former Google Contributor

That was so cool!

🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 8

Hello @LuisRG

If possible please arrange West Bengal, India Meet-up. Me and my all west bengal google contributor wait for this event. I am alredy 7 times send mail to local-guide. 

Need your help. Reagrd

Thanks and Regard
Debanjan Chakrabarti
Googler

Hi @DebanjanJPG ! Meet-ups are events organized and hosted by Local Guides, so Google would not host meet-ups as events hosted by Google are called Google-sponsored events when viewing the events calendar on our website. If that's not what you meant, feel free to tell me more so I can help. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 7

Great

Inam
Not applicable

we-demand-to-be-googled-seriously.jpg

Level 6

How can I host local guides meet-up day. Please Tell me step by step. ThankU

Level 6