Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guides Friends Hangout

Local Guides Friends Hangout

Healthy Eats & Co Restaurant

882 Tafawa Balewa Way, Garki 900211, Abuja, Nigeria

October 13, 2018 @ 17:00 (WAT)

Abuja Local Guides invites friends, Local Guides and enthusiasts to hangout together at Healthy Eats & Co, this Saturday. We're evolving to become more than just mappers and Local Guides for our community, we're trying to forge lasting bonds of friendship, and this event is one perfect avenue for this. All we promise, is that you will have a really nice time with us, and be glad you came. I won't give any spoilers, but be assured there's lots of surprises. Dress code is evening casual Attitude is "Live and let live" Cheers and see you there.

RSVP here

882 Tafawa Balewa Way, Garki 900211, Abuja, Nigeria
4 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides Friends Hangout

Hi @Anonymous,

I really enjoy the positive vibe of your meet-up description. 🙂

Good luck and don't forget to share your great recap with lots of good photos!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

You guys are just putting inviting meet-ups in one single day! This should have been tomorrow now 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @DeniGu

We've got a Re-Cap Here

@MrLabule we missed you too, there are better meet-up's ahead though. 

Cheers 

Level 10

I still regret missing that meet-up you and @folanifemi did all by your self. .. I would have come to Abuja over the weekend before going to Enugu during this week but then meet-up came on Saturday and not Sunday. I'll see you soon anyway perhaps in December!

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!