JanOski's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Calgary

Hi fellow Calgarians!

If you've lived here for a while you should know that waiting for it to warm up in Calgary could mean hours or months. 

Level 2

Hey! Is this still happening?

Level 7

Hello Fellow Calgarians,

I am pleased to be here, I am new in Calgary. From Lagos Nigeria, and I am looking forward to connecting with you all. Please let me know when the next meet-up will be, I am so interested in bringing the Nigerian experience of Mapping to beautiful Calgary.

Level 7

Ha una dey my friend! Welcome to Calgary. We have a lot of wonderful places here to visit and review. Good to have another level 7 guide.

Cheers, 

Jury

Level 9
Level 9

Hey,

I just moved here a year ago, it's great to see so many local guides in Calgary! A meet-up sounds quite interesting!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @opeyemisnr,

Welcome to Connect.

That sounds good, I'm glad to hear you guys are looking to arrange a meet-up!

I recommend reading this post How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan and some guidance and tips for helping you organize a successful event!You guys might also want to have a look at planning a Meet-up, as it offers plenty of great ideas.

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you can check this article - Tips: Using Local Guides Connect , it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Thank you @GeorgesHR. I will look through the links you sent and make informed decisions.

Best regards,

Level 7

Baba I dey alright. How can we make it happen? Can we start exchanging contacts so that it will be easy to link up for the planning.

Please let me know.

Level 7

Great to be linking up with you, can we start by exchanging contacts?

I think this way we can easily link up and look for other interested people to add up.

Level 7

@jukie007

Nice connecting with you on this platform. Please let us connect to start a discussion on how we can organize the community of Calgary Local Guides. There are lots of places to Map/ Review here in Calgary.

I will be happy to read back from you, so that we see how to make this work.

Thanks,