Usmanj29's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide meetup

Hi everyone in Lahore, The Great City With the Amazing Peoples. I am Hosting a meetup for local Guides This Saturday 28th Apr After noon at mm alam Road Gulberg III
All Local Guides are open to invite and the Subject of meeting would be the Explore the Old and New City with our own Perspective. If you have any idea cameup in your mind i really appreciated that and we can work together for the Better Cause for Our Beloved City.

See You Soon Guys.

BR,

Usman

Lahore, Pakistan
7 comments
Level 2

Re: Local Guide meetup

Will See you soon Budy

Level 1

yes we will meet  on Saturday for your local guide meetup

Level 4

Hi Usman. My name is also Usman lets do a meetup. What would be the main agenda for meetup and how many local guides you are expecting

Level 7

Thanks Usman to reaching out to me. And you came a cross with a good question. Now as far as the number of person concerned. I hope to see at leats 20+ people. And the about the Agenda. That is to explore the unexplored areas of our beloved city. Hope you also have some good ideas on that. See you soon 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hi @Usmanj29 A Warm Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

Is your meetup pending for approval? Have you submitted an official meet-Up? I am asking because I cannot find it. For more information please read: 

Please note that I have unaccepted the "solution" given by you, because your post don't need a solution. please read: Tip: How to mark replies as solutions — “Accept as Solution” feature

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know now to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 7

Thank u @ErmesT for your kind help. i updated my local guide meetup as per your guide line. Now its look like in a more appropriate way

Thanks Again 🙂

Usman

Level 7

Changes Of the Plan I update the New Meetup date and Location. Waiting for the approval.