EasinRaseL's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide Volunteer day with Under Privileged Children -Bangladesh

Google Local Guides Bangladesh arranged Volunteer day with some underprivileged children of Airport Railway station area.

Study timeStudy time

Very beginning part was assembling them in line.

After assembling start with Nation Anthem of Bangladesh.

Assembling ChildrenAssembling ChildrenNational Anthem singingNational Anthem singing

Then study time, teacher is our Local Guide @anazizullah

Teaching by Aziz UllahTeaching by Aziz Ullah

Interaction study part from children.

Interacting them in LearningInteracting them in LearningInteracting them in LearningInteracting them in Learning

Group discussion and one to one season with children, Reading and Writing.

IMG_5686.jpgIMG_5700.jpgMomin Sketch his Dream CarMomin Sketch his Dream CarPracticing with himPracticing with him

They learn here Bengali and English letter.

Practicing with himPracticing with himSajol da Busy with his partnerSajol da Busy with his partnerLoving National FlagLoving National FlagFull letter written by Abdur RahimFull letter written by Abdur Rahim

After completing study season Bidyanando provide them launch by BDT 1

Sharing HappinessSharing HappinessDistributing LaunchDistributing LaunchDistributing LaunchDistributing LaunchEnjoying foodEnjoying foodDistributing LaunchDistributing Launch

Finally Sweet and Chocolate distribution, sponsored by @anazizullah..

Sweet DistributionSweet DistributionChocolate DistributionChocolate Distribution

Public demandPublic demand

It was really great time, indeed. I always love to take part this type of program and time to spend with BDLG. Supported by @MahabubMunna (Although he couldn't attend) Special thanks to @anazizullah@SajolKDas and obviously to #Bidyanondo for all of this. Its an honor to me for being a part of Google Local Guides Bangladesh. Have a look @OSAMA@ErmesT@KarenVChin

For more photos Check More Photos..

Airport Railway Station, Bir Uttam Ziaur Rahman Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Volunteer day with Under Privileged Children -Bangladesh

Thanks, thanks for tagging me @EasinRaseL

What an important moment, working with children, I am for the word that you used: "under privileged", compared with us, for remembering to everyone that we are, in some way, the privileged in this world. So we have to give something back.

You gave reading and writing lessons, and this is one of the most important things: giving to everyone the instruments to communicate.

Congratulations to you and to all the community. The love that you have for your country will be transformed in love to all of you. 

Ermes 

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT for your great opinion, also inspiring and remembering to all human being that we should thankful to our Creator and have some responsibilities to the society for "Under privileged". 

Bangladesh Local Guides, Follow +EasinRasel

Level 10

Thanks a lot @EasinRaseL for your meetup recap post . unfortunately i am busy  important personal work .  hope @TraciC and her team like our activity  

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

@EasinRaseL Hi !! 

Glad to see you guys in this volunteer program !!! 

Thanks for this news share!! 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

You are most welcome @ShafiulB

We all apart of this family to contribute something to our so.

Level 8

Thanks to you @MahabubMunna for your support to us and guiding the community to a great path 

Connect Moderator

@EasinRaseL wrote:

You are most welcome @ShafiulB

We all apart of this family to contribute something to our so.

@EasinRaseL You are right !!! and thanks for your comment to me ...

Happy Guiding !!!