JPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4
Level 4

Local Guide Meetup in Jacksonville Florida

Any Local Guide Meetups happening in Jacksonville Florida this month or next?

I want to travel to and explore Jacksonville again.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 2
Solution

Re: Local Guide Meetup in Jacksonville Florida

Hi guys! My name is Jay and we just started a google community devoted to being local guides to our city Jacksonville, FL. So.. what does that mean? I'm awaiting the application from google+ and Google maps to give us the first Jacksonville Local Guides community. A place where we can update people where the latest foods, car scenes, art and music festivals happen in our city. Not only can we make a difference in what we see as reviews on google but we will now have photos, and even active events for people who can and want to show how we do things here in Jax.

This is our link if you would like to join.

https://plus.google.com/communities/115038164283814785690

We would love to do meet-ups and share ideas to help our community grow and get noticed!

View solution in original post

Level 4

I'm interested as well! 

Level 5

I am located in Daytona Beach.  Would be interested as well, or maybe could set something up in the area if there was enough interest.

Level 4
Level 4

Hey thanks guys. What do you guys have in mind?

Level 8

Three months later, anything come to fruition?

Level 4
Level 4

Nothing has ever taken place through the local guide connect but met some people through other means.

Level 2
Solution

Hi guys! My name is Jay and we just started a google community devoted to being local guides to our city Jacksonville, FL. So.. what does that mean? I'm awaiting the application from google+ and Google maps to give us the first Jacksonville Local Guides community. A place where we can update people where the latest foods, car scenes, art and music festivals happen in our city. Not only can we make a difference in what we see as reviews on google but we will now have photos, and even active events for people who can and want to show how we do things here in Jax.

This is our link if you would like to join.

https://plus.google.com/communities/115038164283814785690

We would love to do meet-ups and share ideas to help our community grow and get noticed!

Level 6

Im located on Westside, would love to see a Jax meetup set up!

Level 2

Hey SerenitiC,

That would be great! Im around that area too. We'll announce it once we get things rolling. I'll be sure to contact you.

Level 7

I live in the Riverside area, I would definitely be interested in attending a meetup!! Has a meetup in Jax happened yet?