ChandraS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Local Guide Meetup in Chennai

Hi, Would like to know, are there any local guide Meetup happening in Chennai. Thanks in advance

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
21 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guide Meetup in Chennai

Hi @ChandraS, feel free to check out our meet-up site anytime for meet-ups near you. 

Currently, it doesn't look like there are any in Chennai. But you are more than welcome to organise one! 🙂 I have seen many community members from Chennai who want to come together. To find and gather fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your "Chennai" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up. You should definitely check out How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up for tips and step-by-step guidance.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Solution

Hi @ChandraS, feel free to check out our meet-up site anytime for meet-ups near you. 

Currently, it doesn't look like there are any in Chennai. But you are more than welcome to organise one! 🙂 I have seen many community members from Chennai who want to come together. To find and gather fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your "Chennai" to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up. You should definitely check out How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up for tips and step-by-step guidance.

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 2
Level 2

HI, This is Sreedhar from chennai and am also interested in meet up.

Level 2

I am also looking forward to any local guide meetups that are going to happen in Chennai. If any one with news please do let me know as well

@chandras wrote:

Hi, Would like to know, are there any local guide Meetup happening in Chennai. Thanks in advance

Level 8

I wish to join with you all. 

Level 8

Hi @ChandraS.. @VairamuthuC.. @nikhilc.. @SS..

I am from Vellore Local Guides Community.. If you are interested in Meet up, you can join in our Vellore Local Guides community and can participate in Meet up in Vellore.. Till now, we have conducted two meet ups in Vellore.. You can join in our community by below link and can attend in our meet ups..

https://plus.google.com/communities/108689386263428478636

Thank you..

Vellore Local Guides

Hi @SalmaanN, don't forget to submit your meet-ups to our meet-up site as well! 🙂

Level 8

Hi @JeslynL..

Thanks for reminding me.. I am sure not gonna forget to submit meet ups.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 7

Hey everyone - I have submitted plan for Meetup in Chennai. Once it gets approved I shall post the link here. Who all are interested in joining in for the meetup here?

Level 7

Here you go team - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Egmore-Chennai-Photo-Meetup/m-p/187833 - Who else is interested in joining in?