Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Local Guide Meet up in Dubai

Local Guide Meet up in Dubai

Dubai Festival City

Dubai Festival City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates

August 22, 2018 @ 17:00 (+04)

I'm trying to initiate a Local Guide Meet up in Dubai, and do a boating, photo walk, fountain show, laser-3D mapping projection show and many more things along with other Local Guides. I hope this it was a great meet up of Local Guides in Dubai. This time we will meet at Dubai festival City, I feel it's a great place for a meet up. Will meet on 22 Auguest 2018 at 5pm in the evening ( UAE National Holiday). It is a fun place where local and international people can meet up. You may also bring your families and kids along with you to entertain the shows. Please find the meet up timing and details are as follows:- At 5pm: Reach Al Jaddaf marine Station, Dubai ( Walking distance from Creek metro station; parking space available behind the creek metro station), Boating available from Al Jaddaf marine station to Dubai Festival city At 5.55 pm: Gathering in front of festival city mall At 6.00 pm & 7.00 pm : Imagine Show At 8.00 pm:Wind up meeting So guys let's meet up make this happen and have good fun, get to know each other, chat a little and share ideas and possibly plan for a next meet up. If you required any further assistance please get back to me. Looking forward to seeing you all... Please feel free to share and re-share... Kind Regards, Anu

RSVP here

Dubai Festival City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Local Guide Meet up in Dubai

@anu4

Best wishes from Kerala Local Guides .

Definitely this will be a wonderful opportunity for like minded people . 

Basically most people joining will not be native so this will be a good time to share the ideas .

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 8

Hi @anu4

Wishing you all the best for this meet-up. 

Cheers

Level 3

Best wishes!!!

Level 9

Hello @anu4, see you there .. 

Level 4

Please send the location map

Level 6