AbdelazizA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide From Morocco 17 summit

Hello everybody!

I am Aziz from Morocco  and I started contributing in the Local Guiges Program  because I felt interesting about adding the details of a places for my country on Google Maps. But when I got the notification that my edit had been published I could feet a great it event for me! I felt very happy and proud so I became a fan of the program and I started contibuting actively as much as I could.

Sometimes I feel very curious about why, although I provided pictures or relevant information, my suggestions aren't applied so that's something I need to discuss. Until now, I didn't have the opportunity to participate in the Local Guides Connect but now I can see this is a nice place to get in touch with other local guides and I hope I can improve my participation in the local guides program.

I feel really good when I can improve the details or information or a place. I think in my mind, someone will use my contribution and he will be able to, accurattely, get to the place where he wanted to, faster, precisely and also get the telephone or web page of the place as well as its schedule without much surfing the net.

Khemisset, Rabat-Sale-Zemmour-Zaer, Morocco
1 comment
Level 8

Re: Local Guide From Morocco 17 summit

Ola amigo, seja bem vindo entre nos Local Guides .

Estaremos aqui para auxiliar no que precisar .

Forte abraço 

#SauloBarros