ibnAmeer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Lets Organize under one big platform Kochites! Let's Meet Up in God's Own Country!

Hi Guys,

I am a hard core Local guide from the city of Kochi, the queen of Arabian sea, in India. This is just to initiate a revolution in the city of Kochi. Even though Kochi is One of the Metro cities in the country, Most of the parts are still not located on the google maps. I see there is no active communities exist for the Kochi based local guides. Also, There is a lack of organisation and coordination among the existing local guides out there although there are a lot of them from the city. There are a few meet up's happening or none.

Hence I am taking this initiative to organize all the local guides based out in Kochi and Kerala. There is a lack of platforms for all the local guides in Kochi to be in Constant connections. (Existing communities are Inactive) Hence I have created below community for the  Kochi Local Guides. Join the hands together and make this a big!  

Join here  : Kochi Local Guides

Please comment your feedbacks/suggessions. Let's Meet Up. Let's build the World around us!

Kochi, Kerala, India
5 comments
Level 1

Re: Lets Organize under one big platform Kochites! Let's Meet Up in God's Own Country!

This is a Good Initiation, a 1000 kudos👍

@ibnA wrote:

Hi Guys,

I am a hard core Local guide from the city of Kochi, the queen of Arabian sea, in India. This is just to initiate a revolution in the city of Kochi. Even though Kochi is One of the Metro cities in the country, Most of the parts are still not located on the google maps. I see there is no active communities exist for the Kochi based local guides. Also, There is a lack of organisation and coordination among the existing local guides out there although there are a lot of them from the city. There are a few meet up's happening or none.

Hence I am taking this initiative to organize all the local guides based out in Kochi and Kerala. There is a lack of platforms for all the local guides in Kochi to be in Constant connections. (Existing communities are Inactive) Hence I have created below community for the  Kochi Local Guides. Join the hands together and make this a big!  

Please comment your feedbacks/suggessions. Let's Meet Up. Let's build the World around us!

Level 8

Re: Lets Organize under one big platform Kochites! Let's Meet Up in God's Own Country!

Hello, i also just moved to Kochi and would like to get involved. My suggestion would be to create a Whats App group since its the most common messaging platform and literally everyone is sure to be on it. It would serve as a better method than Google+ community. The best way would be Telegram but then again a lot of people dont have it by default. What do you think?

@ibnAmeer wrote:

Hi Guys,

Level 8

Hi Auto,

We already have a WhatsApp group.

Where are you basically from.?

Level 8

I am actually from Odisha but for the past 6 years i was working in Maharashtra , specifically Mumbai and Pune. I recently shifted to Kochi for my job.

Level 8

@Auro Hi Auro, as you are new to this community, Sharing personal information is against the policies of connect. So you should edit the details from your reply.

Happy Guiding,

Fuvad