DnyaneshwarPatil's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Let's meet up on coming Sunday, i.e. 25 June 2017

Namaskar to all Puneri Google Local Guides.

@TusharRayate @suraj21193 @ShreyankSSS @akshaynaik404 @VishalPawar @pankaj_warthe @OmkarD @GauriD

I am thinking about planning a meetup on upcoming Sunday, i.e. 25th June 2017. The agenda for the meet will be just to introduce ourselves and discuss how we can effectively contribute to google maps.

Interested guides please reply and tell me the time and place suitable for you. Mention your friends who are local guides from Pune.

Place: Where maximum number of guides can attend. (Tip: Place should not be too much crowded and we can sit there for half or one hour. Moderately priced cafe will be ideal.)

Time: Around 11 AM to 1 PM

Regards,

Dnyaneshwar Patil 

Pune, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Level 7

Re: Let's meet up on coming Sunday, i.e. 25 June 2017

Google Moderators please give suggestions for said meet.

@HelloJess @IlankovanT @ErmesT @JeslynL @iyudhi @Csaba 

Regards

Connect Moderator

hi @DnyaneshwarPatil, in my opinion it is a bit late try to organize a meetUp in three days.

My suggestion is:

1. start to talk about the MeetUp in Your Local Community (are you part of a Local Community?)
  2. Have a clear idea and a program for the day. Something like "we well meet somewhere at sometime o'clock" doesn't work
  3. Give to the people that confirm for the meetUp something to do, to prepare, to arrange. In this way they will feel to be part of the organization, so you will probably meet them at the meetUp. Remember that a lot of people confirm to participate, then remember to have something else to do.
  4. read this useful post, from @HelloJess, pinned on the top of this board. It contains a lot of suggestions from people that already hosted a MeetUp

Good Luck. please keep me informed about the result

Level 7

Hi @DnyaneshwarPatil yes I would like to join  the sunday meet up. But as @ErmesT suggested we should plan it first. Let's have some inputs from other LG from Pune. 

@TusharRayate @suraj21193 @ShreyankSSS @akshaynaik404 @pankaj_warthe @OmkarD @GauriD

Please share what all you feel.

Level 9

Hello @DnyaneshwarPatil & @VishalPawar,
As @ErmesT mentioned in his suggestions regarding meetup, i am too agreed with the same. please do join our local guides unofficial community for Pune Local Guides supported by Google Local Guides here "https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114012680756876700975"  and we can have a meetup accordingly .

@DnyaneshwarPatil wrote:

@TusharRayate @suraj21193 @ShreyankSSS @akshaynaik404 @VishalPawar @pankaj_warthe @OmkarD @GauriD

I am thinking about planning a meetup on upcoming Sunday, i.e. 25th June 2017. The agenda for the meet will be just to introduce ourselves and discuss how we can effectively contribute to google maps.

Interested guides please reply and tell me the time and place suitable for you. Mention your friends who are local guides from Pune.

Place: Where maximum number of guides can attend. (Tip: Place should not be too much crowded and we can sit there for half or one hour. Moderately priced cafe will be ideal.)

Regards,

Dnyaneshwar Patil 

Level 10

Best wishes for forthcoming meet. @DnyaneshwarPatil

@TusharRayate

@VishalPawar

@ErmesT

@DnyaneshwarPatil wrote:

Regards,

Dnyaneshwar Patil 

Level 7

Sure @VishalPawar 

I will post this to our local community where we will decide the place and time first. 

@TusharRayate Please guide me in organizing, as you have already successfully organised a meetup.

Level 7

@ErmesT You are right.

I have posted in Local Community Group.

I will keep you updated.

Thanks

Level 6

@DnyaneshwarPatil wrote:

@ErmesT You are right.

I have posted in Local Community Group.

I will keep you updated.

Thanks

@DnyaneshwarPatil and all LG members from Pune . I'm ready for the planned meet-up. 

Decide a decent place . Pocket friendly and will be a common point for all . I'm in Baner road but I can travel up to 5-8kms . 

We will share our introduction and share our experiences and also our ideologies for how we can explore this Pune more. Effectively, bring out best reviews in order to help more people. Because nowadays people are relying more in Google maps . 

Moreover, it's a fun making new friends here . 😋

Make a group of Pune guys . 😍

Suraj
Level 6

Local guide meet.
I assume that Only we 4 people are here @DnyaneshwarPatil @TusharRayate @VishalPawar, who are from pune.
So guys plan a geo-walk meeting.
Plus we will also introduce ourselve.

Plus, we all know more about pune. Believe me I really don't know much about pune, I am new here.
Plus, It will be a fun.
We will explore, eat and enjoy .
Just, Plan on any weekend, at evening- arouund 3-4.
thanks 🙂

Suraj