Roxypelagio333's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Let's meet up in Chicago

@the__milky__way come join the discussion here!

Ok people! We've got a crowd! Can someone be in touch with me to help me get this going? I want this to be awesome!

Level 8

Hello, 

Jorge here, been a photog for the past 20 some odd years,  doing trusted photographer work for the last four years and have been freelancing Google map work for others for a while now.

Would love to meet up with anyone who shows an interest of our amazing city of Chicago.

Not sure if I missed it, but haven't seen a date on when everyone is interested in meeting. I have a pretty flex schedule and would love to participate if you all ever get together.

Thanks for posting this Roxypelagio333 do hope we get the Chicago group out soon.

Jorge

Level 7

Hey all...I hope i'm including everyone in this reply.  Chaya reached out to me via private msg but I can't figure out how to respond to it.  Since she and I live near each other in Skokie/Evanston area, this might be a good meetup area.  I was thinking that meeting at a coffee place might be a good start, followed by a park.  In Evanston, there's a cool coffee spot called Cupitol and about 3 blocks away is the Merrick Rose Garden...both are great for photographing.  I'm pretty much cooked through the rest of August but could definitely do a morning or afternoon in September.  Wknds of 9.15 and 9.29 look pretty good and maybe a weekday would work.  

Just throwing some ideas out there...thanks, Katie

Level 8

@Katgal17 I tried to message you but it doesnt allow without starting a new conversation. 

@TodorKrecu @Roxypelagio333 @michaelmorandom @Tedmall @Katgal17 @ytobi12 @itstime2fly @SgtJasonDelaRosa @GinaR @LisetteR @the__milky__way @jgnorrick

Would anyone want to meet up on Sunday, September 16? Any time of day. (I will be out of town on the weekend of the 9/29)

Level 7

Great. I should be free

Level 5

That sounds good

Level 5

That sounds like a plan. I live in the city, is it the one at 812 Grove St? If so I can take the train and meet ya'll there.

Level 8

I love this idea! I didn't even know about the Rose Garden!
Let's pick a time! Again, I'm flexible about this.

Level 7

Yep, 812 Grove St Evanston. How about 10 am on Sep 16?

Level 10

Great, September 16 works well. I have a question for all. For it to be an "official" Meetup, do we need a scheduling ok from LG? That way, they publish it, as well. I am not sure what benefits, if any, are for the "official Meetup."

Maybe we can get an answer from one if the moderators. I am linking one for that purpose.

@Katgal17@Roxypelagio333@ChayaM@ytobi12@jgnorrick

@Christina-NYC

tedmall