cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Let's meet up christchurch

hi there,

I am Nav and I'm from christchurch NZ.

Is there anyone keen to meet up and go places to take some nice ppictures.

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
8 comments
Level 3

Re: Let's meet up christchurch

Yeah man let's catch up <PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

hi there,

I am Nav and I'm from christchurch NZ.

Is there anyone keen to meet up and go places to take some nice ppictures.

Level 3

I'd be keen.  If it fits in with work, etc

Level 9

I'm keen too~ 🙂 

Former Google Contributor

@NavjeetS @BTan @GreyN @IsaacT Thanks for being such awesome Local Guides!  I have moved this chat to the "Let's meet-up" board so that more people from Christchurch looking for local meet-ups can see your post. 

1. Start with an idea: It could be related to photography, food or exploration of local neighbourhood. Be creative and get some suggestions here on Local Guides Help Centre
  2. Plan your meet-up: Check out resources that we have on our website. You can even download the checklist to help you with planning the meet-up
  3. Download Resources: Download some fun games, stickers, etc that can be printed for the Local Guides on the geo walk.
  4. Submit your meet-up: Finally, you can submit your meet-up to receive promotion from the Local Guides team

Have fun on your local meet-up!

Level 3

Let's plan this Sunday guys. What you think? We can start at cashel mall (re-start). 

Nav 

<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

Level 5

This is not going far lol.

We really need @YanniY may be to sponsor a meet up, with some goodies.

I am happy to organize if Google Aussie can contribute something lmao.

Level 3

There are ton of places still need to be discovered. I reckon if we have couple of people ready to tag along we can plan a wee catch up over coffee or something. Let's do it chch 

@AndyG wrote:

This is not going far lol.

We really need @YanniY may be to sponsor a meet up, with some goodies.

I am happy to organize if Google Aussie can contribute something lmao.

Level 10

Heads up New Zealand Local Guides: World Wide Map Edit Walk is happening. Cities around the world helping improve Maps. RSVP ASAP to host your city or join in. Event is this weekend. Googlers are fast tracking new meetings today. What can we do to help you join in and tell your NZ LG friends? Talk to World Wide Map Edit Walk host and creator @HelloSamsonR