Level 3

Local guide in Pune... Lets Meet up

Local guide in Pune... Lets Meet up
Level 6

Re: Local guide in Pune... Lets Meet up

Time and place???

Level 3

Re: Local guide in Pune... Lets Meet up

Not yet fixed, depends upon responses and the number of guides convenience.

Level 8

Let's meet up Pune

Lets come together and start new group of local guide in pune.  any suggetion.

MEETUP IN PUNEMEETUP IN PUNE

Level 5

Re: Local Guides in Pune

Hi, how do I get notified about Local Guide meet-ups happening in Pune?

@hks1988 wrote:

This is the unofficial community for #LocalGuides in Pune. Local Guides, an official Google program, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. Through the contributions you add on Google Maps, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go. To become a Local Guide, sign up at g.co/LocalGuides. For questions about this program, visit the official Help Center

@hks1988 wrote:

This is the unofficial community for #LocalGuides in Pune. Local Guides, an official Google program, is a global community of explorers who seek out and celebrate local experiences. Through the contributions you add on Google Maps, you help others feel at home in the world, anywhere they go. To become a Local Guide, sign up at g.co/LocalGuides. For questions about this program, visit the official Help Center

Level 7

Re: Local Guides in Pune

Well, I don't know if any meet up happened in Pune till date. 

As after becoming a Google guide... Haven't seen any update in Pune area. 

So may be we will have to start something like this.... Atleast all the active Google guides. 

What do u think? 

@GauriD wrote:

@hks1988 wrote:

@hks1988 wrote:

@GauriD wrote:

@hks1988 wrote:

@hks1988 wrote:

Level 5

Re: Let's meet up Pune

Hi Ahmed, I live in Baner and I am interested to attend a Meet Up.

Any idea how one gets in touch with other Pune guides?

Gauri

@ahmeds wrote:

Hello !!!!

Is there any local Guide from Pune,

@so we can meet up @ Phoenix Mall , Viman Nagar.

Former Google Contributor

Hello everyone, looks like there is a photo walk and map editing meet-up in Pune tomorrow, 14 March. Check it out and RSVP here

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 3

Hello Gauri,

I am also finding a way how we should get connected.

If you also have any idea please share.

Level 5

What exactly is a photo mapping meet?

@JeslynL wrote:

Hello everyone, looks like there is a photo walk and map editing meet-up in Pune tomorrow, 14 March. Check it out and RSVP here