Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's map Public Toilets.

Let's map Public Toilets.

Ranjanigandha Apartment

Government Colony, Valsad, Gujarat 396001, India

October 02, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

2nd October, 2018 India is celebrating Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti. Mahatma Gandhi's dream is cleanliness. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a massive movement that seeks to create a Clean India. Cleanliness was very close to Mahatma Gandhi's heart. The Swachh Bharat Mission has built over 20,000 plus public toilets in more than 500 cities across India. But many toilets need more information on the Google map so people can find them easily. Gujarat is number one position in Swachh Bharat mission and our government has built many public toilets in all cities. In this Meetup we explore our city and find public toilets and mapping on Google maps also write reviews, ratings, and adding photos of public toilets in our area to help more people to get access to clean, well-maintained facilities. We meet at City Palace Society, Valsad and start from here. Let's us start from here to college road, main market & other places in order to complete Bapu's dream. There is no entry fee and no registration fee. Please bring up your mobile and camera. #LetsGuide #LocalGuides #LooReview

RSVP here

Government Colony, Valsad, Gujarat 396001, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's map Public Toilets.

Congratulations @Tejal and best of luck for your first Meetup. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Let's map Public Toilets.