MadanKPradhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's have Meet Up with Patna Fellow Local Guides

@Birenderk @KAbhishek Hi Fellow Local Guides from Patna. Can we have a Meet Up in Patna before 10:00 AM on Feb 7, as I will be there for quite a short time.

Hope to meet up with you guys..

Thanks. 

Peace.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
13 comments
Level 9

Re: Let's have Meet Up with Patna Fellow Local Guides

Hi @MadanKPradhan  Yes i m also interested to meet up in Patna but where and which place to meet possible on 7 feb and Time 1 afternoon

Thanks

Level 9

@KAbhishek patna is Kind of transit to me to Mumbai so i can't meet up in 1 pm. if you could manage some time near train station around 8 - 10 AM 

Not applicable

Hii,This is Manish, Jornalist from Dainik Jagran Inext Patna. i'm doing a story on google local guide.For that i need to talk to you. please call on 9685771983 or mail at manishmishra0023@gmail.com. 

Not applicable

Hii,This is Manish, Jornalist from Dainik Jagran Inext Patna. i'm doing a story on google local guide.For that i need to talk to you. please call on 9685771983 or mail at manishmishra0023@gmail.com. 

Level 9

Hi @manishm  first of all i  am very happy to say that your are journalist of inext. I am from Patna.but I am knowing about  you  which type of story  to make about Local Guide. I always with you. I got your contact number I will call you shortly.

Level 9

Hi @MadanKPradhan  sorry for that I was not come in that time.Next time you came Patna I am sured I will there bro. I want to be organized local guides program in Patna .

Level 6

Hello @MadanKPradhan can we meet up at biratnagar nepal .

And where are from nepal

Happy To Be Here
Level 9

Hi @manishm can you please remove your personal information from this post as you are not allowed to post it in this forum.

Thanks.

Level 9

Ya sure @Jyotish. I am from Biratnagar. Let me know