cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's Walk in Bhatiary Golf

Let's Walk in Bhatiary Golf, Chittagong

Bhatiary Golf & Country Club

Bhatiary Golf & Country Club Post: BMA, Bhatiary, Chittagong, Chittagong, Bangladesh

December 16, 2017 @ 08:00 (+06)

Bhatiary Golf and Country Club is an international golf club of Bangladesh in Chittagong Division. There are huge international tournaments are arranging by various national and international companies. It's a nice place and really very very beautiful & charming views. Selected local guides will get the chance to walk with us. Thanks for joining. @ShafiulB @OmarBD

RSVP here

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Let's Walk in Bhatiary Golf

Thanks LG Team for the approval of my Photo walk in Bhatiary Golf & Country Club, Chittagong.

It is very attractive place for visit and for photo walk. I have visited this place at 2015 and now the chance is coming again wow..I am feeling so happy @ErmesT @KarenVChin @BishowvijayaP

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee Brother, It;s very impotent for our community. Go Ahead, Thanks a lot! sharing with us. I wish you all the very BEST!! 

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

@OmarBD wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee Brother, It;s very impotent for our community. Go Ahead, Thanks a lot! sharing with us. I wish you all the very BEST!! 

You are most welcome brother @OmarBD.

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@Kamalhasnainee It will be a great exploring . I will try my best for for joining !!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

We are also happy that you are happy @Kamalhasnainee. Waiting for recap post of this beautiful place. 🙂

Level 9

@ShafiulB wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee It will be a great exploring . I will try my best for for joining !!

Happy Guiding !!!

You are right @ShafiulB. It will be a different and really great experience for me again because there is the opportunity to enter there hole to hole of the garden. It is the biggest golf tournament club in Bangladesh. 

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Can’t wait to see your photos and read your recap @Kamalhasnainee!

Good Luck,

Karen

Level 9

Ha..haa....haaa I am also so exited to reaching there @KarenVChin. Victory Day (16th December) Tournament are arranging by a company (Bank). Tomorrow morning we will go there from Dhaka. I hope I will be able to live broadcast some parts of the tournament/major view of the club from there with my fb profile for my fellow local guides.

@KarenVChin wrote:

Can’t wait to see your photos and read your recap @Kamalhasnainee!

Good Luck,

Karen

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh