Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's Update Accessible Status

Let's Update Accessible Status

Bashundhara City Shopping Complex

3 No Tejturi Bazar, West, Panthapath, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh

October 07, 2018 @ 17:00 (+06)

Let's Update the Accessible Status! -------------------------------------------------------- Hello friends, You will be glad to know that we are going to see and update the current status of accessibility Walk Way of some spots in Dhaka City. So, please come with us and join to update the information related with accessibility walk way and help yourselves. Please rise your hand about to help for disable peoples to get their rights to access everywhere. This meet up organized by Cumilla Local Guides as a part of Worldwide - Meet-up to help others get around in October by Ilankovan. Thanks & Regards Kamal Hasnainee

RSVP here

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
3 No Tejturi Bazar, West, Panthapath, Dhaka 1215, Bangladesh
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Let's Update Accessible Status

Thanks you for taking part in this beautiful cause, @Kamalhasnainee.  Make sure we see a recap. I'm really interested to see the outcome.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Yes @IrrPavlova of course I will share a recap with all of you. Thanks Team for the approval.

We are inspired about this type of meet up from @TraciC @ and now @IlankovanT.

Thanks for your great inspiration to us.

Regards

Kamalhasnainee 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@Kamalhasnainee awesome awesome 👍👍