cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Let's Put Our City on Map

Tea Post

Shop No. 4, Cresent Complex, Race Course Ring Road, Near AG Office, Jagnath Plot, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001, India

April 02, 2017 @ 22:30

As citizens of Rajkot let us make finding places easier for fellow citizens and travelers. Let us have a meet-up with an objective to put maximum public places and business outlets of Rajkot on Google Map and review them in order to make our city the easiest place to commute and find the right places.

RSVP here

2 comments
Level 7

Re: Let's Put Our City on Map

Hi Nischal,

There is another meetup a day earlier on 1st April. I would like to invite you for that event as well.

Regards,

Shailendra

Level 8

Re: Let's Put Our City on Map

@Nischal1 wrote:

Tea Post

Shop No. 4, Cresent Complex, Race Course Ring Road, Near AG Office, Jagnath Plot, Rajkot, Gujarat 360001, India

@APRIL 02, 2017 @ 22:30

As citizens of Rajkot let us make finding places easier for fellow citizens and travelers. Let us have a meet-up with an objective to put maximum public places and business outlets of Rajkot on Google Map and review them in order to make our city the easiest place to commute and find the right places.

RSVP here

I am sorry to say, there is a goof-up in the timing. It should be 10:30 am to 11:30 am actually. If anyone is aware how to edit the event time, please guide me.

@Nischal1 wrote:

Tea Post

@APRIL 02, 2017 @ 22:30

RSVP here