almarri's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Let’s Meet in Dubai

I will be glad to guide you and give you any advices about local business in Dubai. give you idea about best spots to visits and save your time for any activities you want to Do.

most welcome to Dubai

best regards

Abdulla Almarri

Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Let’s Meet in Dubai

Thank You for supporting @almarri sure and i want to know good places in dubai

Level 10

A warm welcome to Local Guides and our Connect community forum.

Why don't you take a moment to introduce yourself to the other Local Guides? Here some tips to help you with your self-introduction:

1. Name: 
  2. Location:  (tag your location in the location field below)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: 
  4. I love to share: 
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: 

Be sure to explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides. 

Tips for getting started:

This section of the site has some good tips on how to use the community and interact with your fellow Local Guides. 

• Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already. 
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure its important to the content of the post.  
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead. 
  • This area has helpful more information about the Local Guides program in case you have more questions. 
  • By following this link you can find local guides near you.

Many thanks and have fun with other local guides. 

Level 7

Hi @almarri, hope you are doing well.

Please have a look into this topic and share your views with us.

Regards,

Ejaz Shah