Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Let's Map Public Toilets

Let's Map Public Toilets

Infocity

Infocity, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421, India

October 02, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

This Meetup is a part of "Swachh Bharat Mission" organise by Gujarat Local Guides in many cities.   2nd October India is celebrating Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti. Mahatma Gandhi's dream is cleanliness, the Swachh Bharat Mission and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi exhorted people to fullfill Mahatma Gandhi's vision of Clean India. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a massive movement that seeks to create a Clean India. Cleanliness was very close to Mahatma Gandhi's heart. A clean India is the best tribute we can pay to Bapu.  The Swachh Bharat Mission has built over 30,000 public toilets in more than 500 cities across India. But many toilets need more information on the Google map so people can find them easily. Gujarat is number one position in Swachh Bharat mission and our government has built many public toilets in all cities. In this Meetup we explore our city and find public toilets and mapping on Google maps also write reviews, ratings, and adding photos of public toilets in our area to help more people get access to clean, well-maintained facilities. Let's join with us to complete Bapu's dream. We meet at Infocity, Gandhinagar city and start from here. #LetsGuide #LocalGuides #LooReview #SwachhBharat

RSVP here

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Infocity, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382421, India
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Let's Map Public Toilets

Congratulations @NareshDarji 

#Swachhbharat #looreview

Connect Moderator

Best of luck in your meet up @NareshDarji Bhai. 👌👍

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir bhai.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 9

very active @NareshDarji 🙂

keep it up bro 🙂

Level 10

Congratulations, dear friends @NareshDarji @OSAMA@Sagir@rajuroyal

Greetings from us for the initiative you have taken  

Appreciate  with full heart. 

Regards

Connect Moderator

Thanks @OSAMA @TravellerG

Connect Moderator

Thanks bro @TravellerG

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Highly appreciate your reply, dear Bro @Sagir

Level 10

Thanks for your reply, dear @NareshDarji @Sagir @OSAMA @rajuroyal

but, I have a doubt... "Whether we are mapping the physical of toilets (BOARDS) or practically usable ones? I am a very positively thinking person, but, Sorry for my negative comment.. I fear...