cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Let's Map Public Toilets

Let's Map Public Toilets

Sabarmati Ashram

Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya, Ashram Rd, Hridaya Kunj, Old Wadaj, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380027, India

October 02, 2018 @ 22:00 (IST)

2nd October India is celebrating Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti. Mahatma Gandhi's dream is cleanliness, the Swachh Bharat Mission and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi exhorted people to fullfill Mahatma Gandhi's vision of Clean India. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a massive movement that seeks to create a Clean India. Cleanliness was very close to Mahatma Gandhi's heart. A clean India is the best tribute we can pay to Bapu.  The Swachh Bharat Mission has built over 30,000 public toilets in more than 500 cities across India. But many toilets need more information on the Google map so people can find them easily. Gujarat is number one position in Swachh Bharat mission and our government has built many public toilets in all cities. In this Meetup we explore our city and find public toilets and mapping on Google maps also write reviews, ratings, and adding photos of public toilets in our area to help more people get access to clean, well-maintained facilities. We meet at Gandhi Ashram also known as sabarmati Ashram Ahmedabad and start from here. Gandhi Ashram (Sabarmati Ashram) is located in the Sabarmati suburb of Ahmedabad, Gujarat, adjoining the Ashram Road, on the banks of the River Sabarmati, four miles from the town hall and 4.5 miles from airport Let's join with us to complete Bapu's dream. There is no entry fee and no registration fee. Please bring up your mobile and camera. #LetsGuide #LocalGuides #LooReview

RSVP here

Gandhi Smarak Sangrahalaya, Ashram Rd, Hridaya Kunj, Old Wadaj, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380027, India
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Let's Map Public Toilets

Great step towards cleanliness. Keep up the good work!! 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @TEJASJANI

Let's we map public toilets and help people. 

#swachhbharat #looreview

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

That is great let's map

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 7

Nice work @TEJASJANI,we need more efforts now.#Swachhbharat #looreview

Level 10

Great thought @TEJASJANI. I already mapped all major public toilets of delhi including market places, bus stands and railway stations often cannot find a public toilet when they need one.

Swachh Bharat!!

Level 8

Please correct timings or is it correct time for get together?

October 02, 2018 @ 22:00 (IST)