Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Let's Map Public Toilets Mumbai

Let's Map Public Toilets

Mumbai

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

October 02, 2018 @ 10:00 (IST)

On 2nd October, India is celebrating Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti. Gandhi ji had dreamt about an idle nation with all basic amenities for the people. His one of the dream was Swachch Bharat (cleanliness in india), the Swachh Bharat Mission and Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi exhorted people to fullfill Mahatma Gandhi's vision of Clean India. The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is a massive movement that seeks to create a Clean India. Cleanliness was very close to Mahatma Gandhi's heart. A clean India is the best tribute we can pay to Bapu. 

The Swachh Bharat Mission has built over 30,000 public toilets in more than 500 cities across India. But many toilets need more information on the Google map so people can find them easily. 
This Meetup is a part of "Swachh Bharat Mission" being organized by Gujarat Local Guides by @NareshDarji 

Currently Gujarat is number one position in Swachh Bharat mission and our government has built many public toilets in almost all the cities. In india public toilets are not so easy to found in any city. In Metro cities, the cleanest are often can be found at modern restaurant, shopping complexes or Cinemas. But more hectic to find in a small City. 

In this Meetup we will focus on the basic but most useful amenity of our locality that is public toilet/loo/restroom. We will be contributing about the public toilets for the benefits of the society and specially tourist and newcomers. Just roam in and around your city, find the public toilets, contribute on Google maps by writing reviews, ratings, and adding photos. This will help more and more people to get access to clean, well-maintained facilities.

Make this meetup one of service for the nation. Join this swachata Seva meet up by taking part and ensure a cleaner and healthy future for our nation. Please check this post for some tips on how to write your own #LooReview by @TiffanyL99

Note:- Everyone can participate in this meetup. We don't need to gather in a single place.​ Note that you don't actually have to be physically present with me. Just wander off to random neighboring area and map the toilets there. Please keep a track of all the edits you've made, all the facts you've checked, all the toilets you've reviewed and all the questions you've answered, by taking a screenshot at the start of the day, and then finally summing it up when night falls.

एक कदम स्वच्छता की ओर (one step towards cleanliness)

Please bring up your mobile and camera. 

#LetsGuide #LocalGuides #LooReview #swachchbharat

RSVP here

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Let's Map Public Toilets Mumbai

Congratulations for getting approval your meetup @NandKK bhai and many thanks for joining with us on making India clean movement.

#letsguige

#SwachhBharat #SBM18

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

thank you bhai @NareshDarji for suggesting such a great initiative. 

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @NandKK@ Bhai

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.