Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Let's Get Together

That is great, @SoniaK!

Looking forward to the meetup!

Connect Moderator

I have just created an event for hangout in Google plus. It's not a rocket science at all after all. 😛

So, @YK1001, @OSAMA @ErmesT and everyone else in Connect, you are most welcome to join this virtual meetup with me on January the 13th at 9 PM UTC. 

Level 10

@SoniaK I will virtually join the meetup. It will be somewhere around 3.00 am in the morning on 14th for me. By the way that link is not working for me @SoniaK

Level 8

Very exciting, I planned a few Dallas meetups in the past. Looking forward to this weekend 🙂

Robby

Robby Sayles
Connect Moderator

Thanks @AnuradhaP. I am glad that you are willing to sacrifice your sleep to attend the meetup. I feel honored.

I don't know why the link isn't working for you. But you can try joining from Google+ too. I sent you a separate invitation there as well. Try that. 

@KarenVChin, I wanted to invite you to the meetup, but could not send you the invitation. It seems we are not connected in Google+ yet. I would love it if you could join us. The time is a bit tricky for you though. It will be 1pm on Saturday. But still, if you can make it do join us for some time. It will be fun. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @rtsayles. I saw you have marked yourself as attending. I will be looking forward to meeting you. 

Connect Moderator

@SoniaK, so happy to read here that you are planning a physical/virtual meetup.  I RSVPed - but I don't know if I can "virtually join you all" I have plans around the time your meetup's timeframe.

If you do plan to create a Google Hangout (meeting link), I don't know if you are aware there is a maximum of 10 people on the Hangout unless you have a business Hangout account. So if you get more than 10 people trying to get on the Hangout at the same time, they may have to wait in turn to join.  Also if you chatting at Starbucks, definitely bring a headset so you can hear and try to find a quiet area so you can hear, talk, and not disturb the other Starbuck patrons around you.

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

That's a very helpful tip, @KarenVChin. Thank you. I didn't know about the limitation of hangout meetings. In fact this will be my first ever hangout meeting hosted by me. I have attended few earlier hosted by other people though. 

Thanks for marked yourself as 'attending' even though I know you can't attend personally. 🙂