Shuaib77's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Lahore, Pakistan?

Hi Everyone,

I am a software engineer based out of Lahore, Pakistan. Anyone else from Lahore, Can we have a meetup?

J2 Block, Johar Town, Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lahore, Pakistan?

Hi @Shuaib77! There are a lot of Local Guides in Lahore. @SamA is organizing a photo walk on 25th Dec in case you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/events/1601825010126194/.

Level 5

Meet-up of Google Local Guides of Pakistan, at Café Barbera Lahore Near Hussain Round about on 26th March, 2017. from 2pm till 4pm

After first ever and successful meetup of Google's Local Guides at Greater Iqbal Park I decided to host another one but slightly in different way in which we will cover weaknesses which was in first meet-up and it will be different than first one, It will be get to gather of Google's Local Guides and will be map editing activity, in which we will help each other and will share experiences and ideas.

Host's Contact:
Muhammad Tahir 
Please cont in private message then i will provide details.

Note: Contribution for expenses is Rs.1000/Local Guide for cafe's reservation, banner and local guide's sign cards, Which is necessary to pay till 20th march to confirm participation, You can transfer to my Account or mobile money. (If) Balance will be returned.

Search Event on Google+ and Facebook by name of "Meet-up of Google Local Guides of Pakistan"

Level 7

Hi,

That's wonderful to know that Local guide meet-ups have been increasing in Lahore. I will try my best to be part of it. By the way what will be our agenda for it? Which ideas we will look for?

Thanks,

Jawwad

Fantastic initiative and thumbs up for it, @SamA !

Just please remember not to share personal information (including telephone numbers) on the forums - check out the private messaging option instead. Have a look at this post and revise the best practice to help you organise your Local Guides Meet-Up. 

Don't forget to:

• Create an event page for your meet-up on social media (eg. using Google+ Events) and share here in Connect. Make sure to include details like what time the meet-up starts, where to meet and what to bring.
  • Submit your meet-up for our meet-up calendar. We recommend doing this at least two weeks before your meet-up. If approved, we’ll publish it on our list of upcoming upcoming meet-ups.

Have fun and looking forward to seeing your pictures about the event on Connect!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

Level 5

@JawwadFarooq  Agenda will be map editing and experiences and ideas sharing also problem solving of other local guides if any other local guide can. 

@SamA I've approved your meet-up submission so you should see it on the new site now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shuaib77 @SamA @JawwadFarooq nice to see you here, Meet-up is a great idea to get together on the ground so here are some tips that How to arrange a Meet-Up

Want to mention one the Lahore Local Guides

@SaqibAkhtar

Have a nice day

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman

Level 2

i want to know how to travel