Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lagos Wazobia Cuisine Crawl

Lagos Wazobia Cuisine Crawl

250 Ikorodu Rd

250 Ikorodu Rd, Obanikoro, Lagos, Nigeria

October 13, 2018 @ 11:00 (WAT)

Lagos as a cosmopolitan city boasts of being home to several major tribes in Nigeria. (FYI: There are more than 300 tribes in Nigeria.) Therefore, it came as no surprise that there are now several modern restaurants opening up and catering for these ethnic diversities - food wise. Common guys, let's come together have some yummy moment tasting, eating some of our popular foods such as Ikokore, Ofada Rice, Akara Osu + Koko, Abula with Ewedu + Gbegiri, Asun (i,e cubes of marinated meat and cooked on a skewer with vegetables). All of these aforementioned delicacies under one roof? YES!!! Please make sure your camera is fully charged and come with a power backup as well. Kindly note that this meet-up is exclusively for Local Guides that are resident in Lagos.

RSVP here

250 Ikorodu Rd, Obanikoro, Lagos, Nigeria
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Lagos Wazobia Cuisine Crawl

Waiting for yummmy recap @SanyaOdare

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

O.K @NareshDarji! The D-day is just some few days away and by then you won't have to wait for too long.

Connect Moderator

I'm already salivating... @SanyaOdare

I can't wait to taste those cuisines..

@Fortunedoe come and join us tomorrow

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

O.K @Sagir, be rest assured that you won't have to wait for too long as tomorrow is almost here already.

Level 8

Hello @SanyaOdare

Nice and yummy food. Would you send me something for taking :)))