Sagir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Lagos Suya crawl

Lagos Suya Crawl was great.

Wonderful experience, getting to meet people on local guide in Lagos and interact with them one on one was a privilege made possible by Google. I personally had fun! Long live  Local guides! Long live Google!! Long live Nigeria!!!

A-Beta
Level 9

It was a nice time hanging out with the guys... I feel honoured to be in your midst since our local guide Lagos is men dominated, the women are taking over 2018, watch out!

A-Beta
Level 10

thanks bro @HelloSamsonR for mention me here. its looking delicious. like satay / sate in Indonesia. Can't wait to read the recap of this yummy meetup!

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR wow looks like nice foodie bro thanks for sharing I see a yummy recap coming

@Sagir wrote:

Lagos Suya crawl

Suya Spot

56 Akerele St, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria

@December 26, 2017 @ 16:00 (WAT)

Guys Lets get tother and have some fun with the Northern taste of Suya and we cool it down with a desert of Ice cream. this is a way to say goodbye for 2017. where are #LagosLocalGuides grab your phone and join me. Remember this is a fun time of the year, dont miss it... Lets Go meet up point is Tantalizers Surulere Ogunlana Drive close to Alh. Masha bridge. then we move to Suya Spot Akerele street and we round up at Cream slice Ice cream and desert Ogunlana Drive surulere.

RSVP here

Level 8

Suya looks so yummy, @HelloSamsonR.. And its indeed in my wish list now.. Thanks for tagging me.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@HelloSamsonR, I hope that the event went well. Please provide a link of recap too.

Let's go for Suya now. 🙂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Please check out these lovely menu from Lagos, Nigeria 🙂
Connect Moderator

Level 10

Hello brother Samson @HelloSamsonR , you were the first guy I really were comfortable in contact nnected in the start , thanks for tagging me and remembering me in every beautiful local guide activity you do, I was out without phone for a week and I missed alot.

Level 10

Thanks for your kind  words @NarenChandra :). I hope you are back once again to catch up with some of the loads of stuffs you have missed.