Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Lagos Food Crawl

Lagos Food Crawl

Landmark Centre

Water Corporation Road, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

April 30, 2017 @ 13:00

Hey Guys, let's explore together a wide variety of Nigerian foods, ready to eat consumables and wine that will be on display at an annual Food & Drink Fair. Please come with your smartphones to snap pictures. Attendance is free.

RSVP here

23 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Lagos Food Crawl

this will be awesome , coming through to have all the fun and take lot of pics plus hook up with LG

View solution in original post

Level 6
Solution

this will be awesome , coming through to have all the fun and take lot of pics plus hook up with LG

Level 9

Wish I was based in Lagos.

Love from PH city

Level 10

@David30k, yes o Lagos Food Crawl promises to be one of the best Local Guide Meet-Up that ever happened in Nigeria. 20 Local Guides have already indicated their interest to attend and I believe together we will have the best of fun tasting Nigerian foods, ready to eat consumables and wine that will be on display at the venue.

@DavidAA wrote:

Level 10

I feel you @BriggsPh@! ...and just in case you have course to be in Lagos on April 30, 2017, please feel free to join us. LOL @ "Wish I was based in Lagos"

@BriggsPh wrote:

Wish I was based in Lagos.

Love from PH city

Level 9

I'm already salivating

Level 10

LWKMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @BriggsPh, abeg hol' yaself na

@BriggsPh wrote:

I'm already salivating

Level 10

REMINDER - Lagos Food Crawl

Hello all Local Guides in Lagos Nigeria, please be reminded of the Lagos Food Crawl. Kindly save the date, for it promises to be a great meet-up. #LocalGuides #FoodCrawl #MeetUp

Lagos Food Crawl countdownLagos Food Crawl countdown

Level 7

Feel like forcing my way to Lagos for the food crawl. Just in case I don't make it out there have plenty of fun guys.

Level 10

Thank you @KemeKenneth! We will do our best to have the best of fun.

@KemeK wrote:

Feel like forcing my way to Lagos for the food crawl. Just in case I don't make it out there have plenty of fun guys.