Daniasunshine's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Ladies Lunchie (Not Officialy Meetup)

Today, 8th May 2018 Me and some of Local Guides who are in  same area which is around Citywalk Sudirman, decide to have an official meet up and simple lunch time. I just took around 1 hour to had lunch and chit chat.

Me and Mbak Devi @Ddimitra already meet up before at Jakarta's Local Guide Anniversary on 8th April 2018, so we know each other. Well, we are not really that close yet but we trying to get along each other. Today, she is around this area and asked me to have a lunch with her and a new member named Sylvia. So, I said yes. Because, why not! Meet new people is what I like the most.

We decided to have a lunch at Sate Khas Senayan Citywalk Sudirman, and Mbak Sylvia not came alone, she brought her friend, Tiwi who are also new as Local Guide. What we talk was so much fun. About our first experience to be a Local Guide, and talk about what is the Local Guide and interested with 360 photo. We hope to have next simple and bigger meet up with other Local Guides and next activity with others too.

Eventhough this is just a simple and  the fastest meet up ever, but meet them already gave me so much fun today! Hope we can have another and next meet up with others and any activity yaaa! Here are some pictures!

20180508_122336.jpg20180508_122557.jpg

20180508_122408.jpg20180508_122605.jpg

Thank you for today ladies! 

Sate Khas Senayan, RT.10/RW.11, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Ladies Lunchie (Not Officialy Meetup)

It looks like you had a good time @Daniasunshine best of luck for your future Meetups.

Regards Paul

Level 7

Hi @PaulPavlinovich thank you! Sure, gladly to see what's happen in the next meetups. Gladly also to have meetups with other Local Guides from other countries! Best luck for you too Paul.

Regards,

Dania

Level 10

Dear @Daniasunshine

Nice unofficial meetup 

Thanks  for hosting!

Can't wait another session to meet you again

Level 8

Well done @Daniasunshine ,i wanted to come but i'm still in the office...

yes it;s ladies! glad to see @Ddimitra you're really energetic mom's 

Level 10

@RahmatHarmanP wrote:

Well done @Daniasunshine ,i wanted to come but i'm still in the office...

yes it;s ladies! glad to see @Ddimitra you're really energetic mom's 

Hahaha 

@RahmatHarmanP

You should.come in our next  meetup 

We agree on one thing.  Meet ups for mom should be in the weekend, and in the morning/noon

and next meet up. We plan to have photo walk with our kids too

@Sylviarinih

Level 10

@Daniasunshine excellent keep it up 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Love this! 

As long as I can join, i will come!

Usually it depends on the time and place. 

Jakarta is very crowded and the traffic jam is so bad, so far places from my office/home will be too challenging.

^_^

Level 8

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@Daniasunshine excellent keep it up 

Yes, Mahabub

I agree with you. 🙂

Cheers