MonicaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

LOCAL GUIDES Dallas

Hello Beautiful People! 🙂

I'm a local guide for Dallas Texas. Any one here is from Texas? I would love to connect with you. If you have a social media please comment them below and i'll follow. I'm looking forward to meeting new people. Maybe grab a bite together or share our travel experiences. 

Add me on Instagram FoodWithMonica or Facebook Monica Pham

Dallas, TX, United States
9 comments
Level 5

Re: LOCAL GUIDES Dallas

New to the Google Local Guide.  Although I've been quite active on that other platform (are we allowed to mention the other name?).

Do we pick a neighborhood and start catching Pokemon?  Oh wait, that's another platform too.

Level 3

Hello Monica..

Dallas, TX here 💪

I am new to local guides' community connect. Wonder how we can contribute more to this community? Any special projects?

Thanks for reaching out..

Haya M.

Level 8

Hey! I'm also in Dallas 🙂

My social media is

ig and facebook: realjohnanderson

Level 5

@johnanderson I'm already following you. 🙂 Good luck tomorrow! 

Level 9

I was In Richardson. Now in Plano.

Facebook=[REDACTED].

[REDACTED]

Andrew Hilton
Level 7

Hi there! I love connecting with local guides in the area! Are you apart of the Dallas Local Guides community on Google+ as well? We're planning a meet up soon! I'm one of the moderators for the community. 

You can also reach me on Facebook (Tracee Wright) and Instagram (Tracee214) as well. 

Level 6

I'm in Oak Lawn area. https://www.facebook.com/jenniferlmaupin

Breathe in every moment of life.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @AndrewHilton

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 7

Howdy All,

Anyone interested in doing a Downtown Dallas photo walk? I work down there & would love to show some folks around.