AaliG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

LA Foodies!

Hi everyone,

I am planning on doing a vegan food crawl but I'm not sure how many people would be interested sooooo I would wanna ask you guys what cuisine are you most interested in?

If you have a specific go-to restaurant/s in LA, let me know in the comments so that I can look it up and schedule something.

Thank you so much!

Los Angeles, CA, United States
5 comments
Level 4

Re: LA Foodies!

I live in Vegas and if you have questions about the food scene to price or location, email me

[REDACTED]

Level 5

@AaliG That sounds great! I will be down for vegan food crawl! I don't have any place in mind, but would love to try out new places! 

Level 8

@RichardC Thank you kind sir for your initiative! I will most definitely hit you up with food inquiries and probably ask for the best foodie spots in Vegas.

@MichalS Yay! Thank you so much! I just need one yes to make this work. I'll try to plan a food crawl agenda and invite everyone.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @RichardC

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 8

Hey @AaliG, I'd join you, but have no idea where to go! 🙂