SumaiyaZafrin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Knowledge Sharing Program Of Local Guides at Southeast University

Dinajpur Local Guides  has successfully arranged Google Local Guides knowledge sharing program with Google Crowdsource Bangladesh community at Southeast university on 18th February. We introduce Local Guides and Local Guides Connect among the students.Specially how they review,add new place,add photos and how can they host an event.I am also sharing my own  experience of Google Local Guides with the students. All are very excited and join Local Guides Community.

01.jpeg02.JPG

03.JPG

Many of our fellow Local Guides also attend this program. @ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee and @ShahMdSultan were also there and discuss about local guides among attendees.Near about 100 Students from various universities joined in our program.

04.jpg05.JPG06.jpg

After finishing that event we discussed about what can we do something new and sustainable for community and how can we arrange a mega event of local guides.

We captured many pictures and had a wonderful evening together.Thank u so much @ShafiulB@Kamalhasnainee and @ShahMdSultan for joining with me.

Love u my local guides family.

07.jpg08.JPG

Dhaka, Bangladesh
18 comments
Level 9

Re: Knowledge Sharing Program Of Local Guides at Southeast University

Wow it was a great event for us that we got the best opportunity to enrich our Mother Language to the world. Thanks to all participants and many many thanks to @SumaiyaZafrin apu and @PavelSarwar bro for arranging this great event in Dhaka & other cities.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 8

@SumaiyaZafrin Congratulation for this event. 

Tag:  @TraciC and your team.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

@SumaiyaZafrin Hi !! apu !!

This was such as an inspiration for me to meet with you for the second time. It was a great time with lots of University students and i surprised to feel their interest to contribute in Google Maps as a Google Local Guides.Thanks @ShahMdSultan for invite me in this kind of Event. But we completely missed dear @PavelSarwar bro.  

Yes, Its true that we are planning to organise a mega event with all Local Guides in Bangladesh. Finally thanks dear apu for this big announcement. 

So Local Guides stay with Connect and Local Guides family near you.

Happy Guiding !!!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 8

@ShafiulB I also missed you all always. Keep me on your prayer.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

yap @ShafiulB plan for this .Me and my team always with u.

Connect Moderator

@PavelSarwar wrote:

@ShafiulB I also missed you all always. Keep me on your prayer.

@PavelSarwar We know bro.. 

Also keep me in your prayer. 

Happy Guiding !!! 

Connect Moderator

@SumaiyaZafrin wrote:

yap @ShafiulB plan for this .Me and my team always with u.

@SumaiyaZafrin Thanks for your support apu !!

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 9

Hello Apu, @SumaiyaZafrin 

Thanks for sharing this great program with us. Undoubtedly it was an important program for us. I was very happy that many of University students showed their interest to join and contribute on Google Maps as a Local Guides.

rrr.jpg

Thanks again Apu for spending your valuable time with us. Also thanks @PavelSarwar @ShafiulB @Kamalhasnainee and let's host a mega event for all Local Guides in Bangladesh.

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 7

Wow.

Congratulations. @SumaiyaZafrin

Really it is a very good work.